WE'VE ONLY GOT THREE SUNDAYS LEFT WITHOUT FOOTBALL THIS WHOLE YEAR! THIS WEEK THERE ARE 10 PREDICTIONS BECAUSE THIS IS A SEASON OUTLOOK THREAD.
For those of you who do not know, this is a competition in which your picks are tallied at the end of the season and the winner gets 40 bucks worth of pizza of their choice. The pizza party reward is meant to be an incentive to actually throw out some realistic picks instead of going for low hanging fruit circle jerky joke predictions. Please respect that.
YOU'LL NOT JUST BE COMPETING WITH EACH OTHER. YOU HAVE TO BEAT ME TOO TO WIN YOUR PIZZA PARTY, AND THE PRIZE IS DOUBLING.
As with any competition, there are rules. If you break these rules, you'll be disqualified not just from this week, but the entire contest, so pay attention.
1. You must be an active member of r/nfl.
2. Serious predictions only in top comments. Feel free to joke about other's predictions, but please reserve top comments for serious predictions. Failure to do so will result in immediate and irreconcilable disqualification.
3. Do not edit your comments. Edited comments will not count for the week.
4. Respect reddiquette. Do not downvote someone's predictions because they picked against your team.
5. You have until THE FIRST TEAMS REPORT FOR TRAINING CAMP to get your 10 PREDICTIONS in. Good luck!
6. IF YOU GOT SOMETHING RIGHT LAST WEEK, TELL US ALL, AND LINK TO YOUR COMMENT. THIS SERIES HAS GROWN TREMENDOUSLY OVER THE YEARS AND I NEED HELP KEEPING SCORE.
7. PREDICTING INJURIES IS AN AUTOMATIC BAN FROM THE COMPETITION.
In addition to these rules, I strongly suggest you steer clear from Homer predictions. Your brain picks better than your heart!
MY PREDICTIONS BELOW
1. LET'S START OFF WITH A BANG 💥 THE GREEN BAY PACKERS AND THE DALLAS COWBOYS MISS THE POSTSEASON
2. CJ BEATHARD LEADS SF TO A WILDCARD BERTH AND WINS OROY
3. BALTIMORE GETS HFA THROUGHOUT WITH A LEAGUE BEST 14-2 RECORD
4. THE LOS ANGELES RAMS WIN THE NFC WEST
5. THE TAMPA BAY BUCCANEERS SCORE THE ONE SEED IN THE NFC WITH A 13-3 RECORD
6. SPEAKING OF PIRATES, PAXTON LYNCH LIGHTS THE LEAGUE ON FIRE AND IS A LEGITIMATE MVP CANDIDATE.
7. THERE IS A NEW KING IN THE SOUTH AS THE TITANS WIN THEIR DIVISION AND MAKE A DEEP PLAYOFF RUN.
8. NO DIVISION WINNER IN THE AFC HAS LESS THAN 12 WINS
9. SEATTLE WILL REPRESENT THE NFC IN SUPER BOWL LII DESPITE ENTERING THE POSTSEASON AS THE 6 SEED
10. THE CLEVELAND BROWNS LEAD BY BROCK OSWEILER MAKE THE POSTSEASON AS THE 6 SEED JUST EDGING OUT BILL OBRIEN AND HIS TEXANS
Submitted July 10, 2017 at 02:27PM by NFLSTRODAMUS
via reddit http://ift.tt/2v4xUHR